Friday 5 February 2010

Time...

I have a minor grumble about RSS feeds. How am I supposed to find the time to keep track?! Sometimes I open Google Reader and discover 73 unread posts, which is almost enough to put me off completely. I've admittedly not spent that long playing this week, having had work-related stuff to keep me busy. Perhaps I will have a look at home over the weekend.
I have managed to work out how to subscribe to feeds from my fellow 23 Things participants (Martha Braithwaite, I know who you are...), but it took me a while to realise that this was done through the little Atom link at the bottom of the screen. There are so many of us now that I have only looked at a few (mostly people I know, or intriguing names) as again, time is against me.
I look forward with anticipation to next weeks Things, although as I am a good little Library Assistant I don't have many photos on my PC at work so I will have to bring some in or do the Flikr stuff at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment