Wednesday 10 February 2010

Photos on Flickr


I agonised for about twenty minutes about what I should do about this Thing. I was very prolific with my camera a few years back and have hundreds of pictures I could have used, but they are mostly on my PC at home, or on discs in random places, which wasn't ideal.
Anyway, having decided to go for the esoteric option of posting a couple of pictures of my other obsession (besides books), I have successfully uploaded four shots of exciting cross-stitch patterns!
I don't know if I will use Flickr for other pictures; I may decide to use it, but as I am also on Facebook I might use that instead. I'm not really one for publicising... maybe I need to go through my hundreds of pictures and share some of the better ones with the wider world!

No comments:

Post a Comment