Friday 19 February 2010

Maybe not so Delicious

Sorry, guys, but this is just not going to happen. It's not that I don't see the purpose/usefulness of the social tagging phenomenon, it's just that frankly it's all getting rather much at the moment and having access to other people's networks and having to pay attention to them as well as the RSS feeds from everywhere and all the other stuff which is now at my fingertips is actually beginning to eat into the time I am supposed to spend WORKING! I consider myself to have investigated Thing 10 and found it wanting, which is not the same as not having tried. Maybe when the Web 2.0 Directory (which I will bookmark for further use, thanks) has a few more libraries on there then I might decide I want to know, but feigning interest in the activities of an institution which I have no connection with or need to know about is beyond me today. If I have time between work/studying/life/sleep I will attempt to muster the enthusiasm for more of the same. I am pleased to see that next week's Things look a bit less involved. Thanks all the same, but no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment