Friday 12 March 2010

Still Tweeting as @inky_fluff


I must admit, I think Twitter is one of my favourite Things on the programme so far! This morning I got into work to find a message that Yoko Ono is following me, which I know is just a response to my following her, but still, not something you expect to find on a Friday morning!
I spent a fruitful few minutes yesterday customising my page to make it a bit less agonisingly BLUE... the starry purple background appeals (but will probably clash with my blog!) and I also like the intuitive way you can customise all the colours of all the other things, from the background of the sidebar to the links. I am following a couple of library related people so far, and I think I will definitely make more use of this as time goes on. I have sent messages to people, and re-tweeted a funny headline from the Onion, so I think I've covered all the tasks for this Thing. It will take me time to really get into my stride, but I am sure that if I take two things away from 23Things that I will actually use this will be one (and the other will be the penguins!).

No comments:

Post a Comment