Wednesday 27 January 2010

The Blogs Of Others

It's interesting, looking at the things other people on this programme have written. The consensus (from the several I have looked at this morning) is that most people like iGoogle, although I am disappointed not to see more penguins! I didn't comment on anyone's blog; perhaps when I come across something more interesting than the usual similar responses I will do so.
Incidentally, just to clear things up, the reason this is "Katie Mae's 23 things" is that there was already a Kate on here, and technically my full name is Katie Mae. Blame arty parents with a liking for the works of Lightnin' Hopkins...
I look forward, as the programme progresses, to seeing how people develop their blogs and I hope to have time to do justice to mine. I also hope fondly that someone else will read it; not having had much of an online presence before it would be very disappointing if I registered no interest at all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading it! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it too! Glad my powers of persuasion are so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading it as well. All the best for the remaining things!!

    ReplyDelete